Tuesday, January 17, 2006

::of backpains and heartaches::
or shd it be heartpains and backaches. bah humbug. It doesn't really make a difference. The fact of the matter is my back hurts like the fire of ten earth-crushing asteroids have been focused onto one spot in my lower back. Okay. So I tend to exaggerate just a tensy widdle bit. but it's still fact that my back hurts like hell. god... to think i sprained it a year ago and it still give me occasional troubles. but nothing like it's doing today. this one's almost as bad as the time i first sprained it. bloody crap.
as for the other unfortunate piece of flesh in my body. haha. that's just another exaggeration. i just feel so darn depressed that Jon Arbuckle has a date this weekend and i'll prob be at home on saturday night catching up on sleep. haha...

for those of you who are comically-inept,




Jon Arbuckle.. of all people, why him?

No comments: