Saturday, June 04, 2005

::mr lonely::
there were many things i wanted to tell her. but the words just stuck in my mouth.
i just sat there silent wanting to tell her but nothing came out except her name.
never told her how perfect she seems to me.
never told her how sweet she is.
or how wonderful it has been just knowing someone like her.
how wonderful it has been knowing her.
i'd really rather have her as my friend than nothing at all.
i do wish that we could be more. but if that's how she feels i've gotta respect that.
saw my first shooting star. it went by too fast for me to make a proper wish.
but i made one anyway. i hope it comes true.

[thank you for telling me straight. i knew that you prob knew what was going on. was sitting there trying to get the words out of my mouth. couldn't get anything out. hope that you and i will forever be able to call each other friends. even if i wish that i could be more to you, i've thankful to just be friends as well. i really enjoyed just sitting there with you talking. it really was a beautiful night. wish we stayed there longer]

No comments: