Thursday, May 26, 2005

::go screw yourself::
you know what.... i fucking hate you.... you know why i don't respect you.... cuz you've never given me a reason to... i don't see why i shd respect a old fag like you when you have never given me anything my whole life...
you wanna see what failing really looks like... i can show you all Fs for my midyears.... fucking hell... i can show you zeros if you want.... you think it's so fucking easy to do a lvls... den you bloody go do it yourself.... juz cuz you don't see me studying at home doesn't mean that i'm out somewhere slacking all the day away.... at least altho i have spent alot of time on CCA, i have done what i can to struggle to keep up.... at least i can understand what's going on in class....
i know what has to be done... and i'll bloody do it when the time comes.... you think i want to waste two fucking years in JC... it's my life... i know much better than you ever will what i want to do with it.... don't tell me that you nagging constantly is going to help me pass my fucking papers.... i know way better than you want i have to deliver for the A's...
i may not become a doctor, a lawyer or land some other big shot job... but that's not what i want in life anyway so why the hell shd i work for that....
i think it was the wrong decision to go to JC...
so what abt the "prestige" of being in a JC... it is just another endless road to no where... this world really has no appeal to me.... what am i striving for... a fucking piece of paper after two years of struggling thru test after test...
and after that, another "educational" institution and another few years of crap....
what for.... what's the point of it all... all the money in the world doesn't really mean anything to me... i just want a quiet job which gets me enough to support a family comfortably... i don't want a gigantic mansion in bukit timah... a four- or five-room HDB flat will do just fine... expensive food for dinner? makan frm the market would be so much more filling and enjoyable....
you know what... i'm on the verge of just giving up... i really don't see the point arguing anymore... it doesn't solve anything... nothing has meaning, nothing has purpose anymore... the easy way out looks awful tempting right now....

No comments: