Wednesday, March 23, 2005

::last one::
tmr is finally the last paper for the block test... phys Skill A...
design experiment... hrm... dun really have to study for it lar... Just need to know the format...
don't think I'll really be very happy with the results of the block tests tho...
esp my econs... i think that i could do better.... but didn't really study hard for it... So can't say anything lar... haha...

::Chinese::
the bane of my existence... a struggle every single year just to survive...
just in case you don't know... the last time i passed a Chinese exam was in primary two... Yes... I'm not ashamed... my Chinese is bad... sooooo what...
i thank God that now we don't HAVE to include Chinese into uni entry... altho we still have to pass it, it is kinda easier now with the D7 rule and Chinese B....
blardy sch.... the sch is not allowing me to take Chinese B for the mid years... So i gotta take chi AO and only if i fail that one can i take chi B... wad the hell.. That is like a TOTAL waste of my time... i really don't think that i could pass it... Even if there was a strange marking error that automatically gave everyone exactly 50%, i think I'd still fail it... haha... No joke...
the reason why i wanna take chi B is so that i can get Chinese out of the way and concentrate and worry abt my other papers that I'm having just as difficult a time with... damn cheena sch...

::Good?::
for those that don't really know what Good Friday is all about... It isn't really a holiday for celebration but rather more somber reflection... Catholics and Christians believe that Jesus Christ died to take away our sins and to save us frm ending up downstairs when we pass on... And Good Friday is the day that He died for us....
the season of Lent for Catholics starts abt five weeks before Good Friday and Lent is a time for Catholics to really reflect and think abt the sacrifice that Jesus made for our sake... the Passion of Christ, a reading frm the bible, is read in churches on Palm Sunday, the sunday before Good Friday, as a sort of remembrance of what he was put through... the scourging, the humiliation, the pain and the betrayal... If you watched "Passion of Christ", you can imagine what he was put through...
I'm not a very religious person... but i have faith although my faith is not strong... i waiver.... but then I'm only human... I can't help it... Jesus did wad he did for people like me... a sinner... He is like a shepherd that would leave the rest of herd to search for just one lost sheep....


+ i don't know how many of you will think that i'm just another person trying to evangelise but i'm not here to convert the whole world.. i'm just here to share my faith.. what little i can explain abt my faith... tell you what i believe in and share what great things i have received... i'm not used to sharing openly like this so i'm not very fluent with expressing myself... forgive my inability to share fully with you... +

No comments: