Thursday, February 03, 2005

i have played five different postions in the space of a month...
getting very confused.... no constant position to train for... i never know what position i'll be playing til the day of the match... kinda hard lar...

i don't know why... even with the loss, i still kinda feel a sense of achievement.... don't know why... i THINK i played a pretty good game other than my kicking....

hi... my name is bong... and i'm a rugbyholic...

there you go... my confession.... i'm addicted to rugby... i can't get enuf of it... the rush of blood when i envision myself doing stuff on the field.. and later the REAL rush i get when i try to do it.... oh man.... major adreniline rush... my adrenal glands are working overtime....

i love this game....

the best thing i ever did for myself was to join rugby....

No comments: