Thursday, September 16, 2004

argh.... there is something wrong with my computer again... i can't type anything into the space that you're supposed to type your post into... i'm now in the sch library typing this post....
i haven't posted anything for almost a week plus le... doubt many ppl read my blog anyway... but i miss writing...

so the promos are drawing nearer... 18 days at the last count.... my preparation has been going quite well... supposed to be doin pw now... stupid thing.. hate it sia.... that stupid bao ling oso staring over my shoulder... oh yeah.. and pei wen too... so kay poh nia...
actually... there is nothing much to talk about... but i just wanted to type...hehe.. oops...

my dad's been nagging again... he wants me to go and work out a work schedule etc and sit down and show him.... wateva lah... i'd rather do things the way that works with me.... making a scehdule etc doesn't really help me cuz i don't really stick to it... if he just left me alone to do my thing i think that it will be much more productive... i did it for o levels i'll do it again for promos and the "a"s....

i haven't really been in a good mood past few days.... i just don't feel right.... i don't know what exactly is wrong... but its not normal... had a good chat with ah ning yesterday on MSN and managed to get some stuff off my chest... i'm not the type to go all mushy and talk about feelings and all that crap... but sumtimes i need ta let off some steam... wad de hell.....

can't really think of sumthing to write on today... maybe the inspiration'll come tmr...

til then...
cheers

No comments: